Monday, February 2, 2009

Shit Gets Done

I am always fulfilled when my days are productive. I have a habit of creating a list of shit to do the next day & I usually almost always never get EVERYTHING done; I guess I like overplanning? I wish there was more time in the day.

So here's the thing, I have this horrible (the word "horrible" is not even close to expressing how disgusted I am of her) suite mate that I feel very strongly about (considering the things she has done in the past) and including clogging the toilet with her shit... TWICE. Once before winter break (that she did not clean up) and another time when she came back, which btw she did not fucking clean up. We all gave her a week to unclog that fucking nasty ass toilet that was clogged with HER SHIT and pee as it resided within the toilet bowl. Just chillin' in there for a whole fucking week. I couldn't stand it anymore! It was extremely inconvenient to constantly keep walking across the hall whenever I needed to use the bathroom. Moreover the suite mates across the hall were getting a little irritated that their toilet was getting all dirty. Yes, so I fucking had to unclog her dirty ass shit because she does not have the understanding and common sense to clean up her own mess like a little bitch. Yeah, I am being a bitch, but inconsiderate egotistical people like her do not deserve the slightest act of kindness, atleast not from me.
BEFORE:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


AFTER:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


1.PhotobucketPhotobucket2.Photobucket

1. I spent so much money on books, even though my parents paid for the majority of them; I feel broke for them.
2. My haven.


3.Photobucket
4.Photobucket5.Photobucket

3. Our window allows us to spy on folks entering the building XD
4. I love this stuff.
5. My lovely roommate, I wouldn't know how to survive this place without her.



Photobucket
Yeah I had to.... Shut up.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG! YOU CLEANED IT?! HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!! I GIVE YOU PROPS.. actually.. i think i would have pull the girl by her hair and make her do it herself...
    dude.. i cant believe you cleaned it......Nice note on the door btw haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not a bitch. that beezy should clean up her own shit. FUCK THAT NOTE ON THE DOOR go tell her to her face that she's a dirty slut and needs to stop being a little princess. Fuck that, you should never have to clean up someone's shit, especially if they're there to do it.

    -yvonne

    ReplyDelete