Monday, March 16, 2009

Almost There

It's almost spring break, I can't wait! I can finally take a break from this never-ending cycle of schoolwork. It's ridiculous.

I suck at keeping internet blogs nowadays, I never really find the time to update them especially since school is in full swing. Putting up pictures on here take forever, therefore I just end up posting all the recent photos on my facebook.

Life has been chill other than the hectic routine of school, it's nice to finally have some time for myself. I'm enjoying it. I feel a sense of freedom, to really be able to do what I want without having to reconsider. I couldn't careless, as long as I'm happy. There's no sense about going through life in such a bitter manner.

I'm losing a lot of sleep, my sleeping schedule is continuously getting fucked up. The cussing jar Jenny and I made just doesn't seem to cut it, I think we've put that thing on hiatus long enough. I still owe $1.10. fuck.

I have class at 8:30 tomorrow, after my chemistry midterm on Wednesday then I can relax. I'm excited.

I wanna watch this:


PS - One of our roommates clogged the toilet again, and others didn't give a fuck and thought it would be a good idea to shit on top of the clogged toilet bowl. I had to unclog that shit again. I feel like forcing one of their heads into a toilet bowl full of rotting shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment