Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm XIX holla XD!

My 19th birthday was on Saturday this past weekend, overall I'm really happy about how everything turned out for a few things here and there, but I shouldn't sweat the small things. Thank you everyone for helping me with planning and driving and contributing. I was freaking out. If you know me, I hate planning cause shit never turns out the way I really want it to, but I guess this time is an exception. Here are some of the pictures at Davenport beach:



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I have a month or a little more than a month left of this semester and I'll be done with my first year of college. YAY! I'm so happy and anxious and terribly impatient for the end of this semester to come. I feel the weight of school bearing on my shoulders. I can barely keep up with the workload as of lately, it's such a struggle. I need something wonderful, magical, amazing to save me from the stress of school... something like summer. Even though I'm going to be taking a class or two during summer, it'll be bundles of fun nevertheless I promise you.

Note to self: Must stop taking naps. It's becoming detrimental to my performance in school T__T I can barely stay awake in classes. I'm trying to finish a shitload of schoolwork this week because I am expecting a whole weekend of partying holla! XD. I'm excited for this weekend, even though a small part of me will feel regretful for getting nothing done -_-... shop, party, play, club, have fun :] Okay, I gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment