Saturday, May 16, 2009

coming to an end.

good morning! these past few days since wednesday feels like a big continuous day to me. i've definitely been making the most out of mylast few days in san jose before i move back home for the summer.

on wednesday was jenny's birthday. to be honest, it was such a STRANGE day! i woke up for my last class at 8:30am. came back and slept some more. watched himym with vinh. ate at peanuts with minh, jenny & vinh. chilled. slept even MORE. then her mom took us out for dinner. YUM. we had a bigggggg dinner. came back and went out to celebrate jenny's birthday with a couple of friends at hectors and then played pool. i probably ate again in the middle of the night sometime. i can barely remember that far.

thursday was suppose to be the day we started studying for finals. (eeek!) it was total FAIL. but in retrospect i don't regret it cause it was such a fun day :). it felt like the first day of real summer to me. i went swimming, chilled at minhs, ate at boiling crab (!) yummmm, played sf 4 at minhs then went back to my dorm and crashed. i knocked out so fast :P haha i was so exhausted!

the funny thing is i meant to take a nap at midnight so i would have energy to go out again. instead i slept thru the night
and woke up at 12 in the afternoon on friday thinking to myself "hm, i wonder what i'm doing tonight?" then i noticed it was bright and sunny outside and i quickly grabbed my phone realizing it was the next day T__T. fail.

friday was a little more productive. i got most of my chemistry done. my parents came and brought me hella food cause they were on the way. along with that i packed up a few boxes of shit to bring home. chilled at night with friends.

i can't believe my first year in college is coming to an end. it all went by so quickly. it didn't really hit me until branny and johnny were talking about how everything was so different at the beginning of this school year. i think it's safe to speak for all of us; we've all definitely grown a lot. where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment