Thursday, January 8, 2009

Before I Sleep

It's nice to be home early sometimes. It gives me time to do things around here that I don't find a chance to do. I cleaned up and organized the files on my laptop, also I freed up some space by moving shit over to my external HD. Then it sort of got me sucked into looking through my hard drive. If anything ever... EVER happened to my hard drive I'd want to dig myself a hole in the ground to sulk in. I have over 15gb of photos on there and a bajillion illegally downloaded albums and songs. The thought about losing all of it is too overwhelming.

I think I've finally convinced my mother that I am growing up. I remember she'd tuck me in bed every night and give me a goodnight hug before I slept; that is until I started sleeping later than her. I'm sure she'd still do that for me if I asked, I guess I'm just not really used to my parents letting me grow up as funny as that sounds.

I'm feeling way too nostalgic lately, it might end up saving me... or the complete opposite. we'll see.

I passionately love this quote...
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
-Buddha

1 comment: