Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spring Semester '09

I wasn't planning on updating this blog until I had finished resizing and processing all the photos that I took from the tahoe trip I disappeared off to. Unfortunately, there are over 400 pictures and I am still in the process of doing it. I promise they will be up, just give me some time.

I moved back to san jo two days ago, it feels relieving to be back. The first day of spring semester was alright, everything seemed to overload my brain. To be purely honest, I'm scared shitless for my physiology class. It was the first day of class and already she has two chapters done. Fuck. Forget about feeling relieved -_-.

By the way, I'm a dumbass because I didn't bring my camera to school. Luckily I'm going home this weekend for Chinese New Years and family dinners and what not ($$$). No worries though I am still taking photos on my film camera so I do not let my new year resolution down. I can't wait to develop it.

San Jose is growing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment