Monday, January 5, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Pictures from Jon Sok's 21st Birthday (010309). Oh & I got a piercing =X.


Today was most definitely a lazy Sunday. Sundays feel like such a waste to me sometimes, they mind as well not exist. I chilled the whole day from place to place. I woke up at 3 pm... Damnit. I hate it when I sleep in so late it only leaves me an hour of sunlight by the time I am out of the house. Starting tomorrow my whole family is going to be gone by the time I wake up. I hate waking up to an empty house it feels spooky. Even more now than before since I've been thinking of the ghost stories we shared around the firepit. fuck.

I'm going to make it a point to wake up a little earlier. I feel weird. Yes I know everything is blurry.




For the past two days or so I feel like I've been living outside of my skin. All my energy seems to have been drained out of me. I'm not half as lively as I was last week and it's really bothering me. Often I'll zone out and my mind will shut off, everything is just blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment