Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heart vs. Mind.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, analyzing, pondering, rationalizing and all that bullshit lately. It sucks lingering upon the same issue over and over again, replaying it in my head to live it out to see if there are any loop holes or missing clues. My decision will be made very soon I can feel it, it should be coming to an end (hopefully). To be honest I cannot wait until I am not the anticipating "in-between" position. I haven't felt so lost and confused ever. My heart and mind want the opposite things and it's a battle between me and well... me.

I don't have much to say, in my defense for the lack of blogging.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bowling pictures from a few days ago, I have more photos to upload, but I'll do that later on. I'm anxious to watch Gossip Girl. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment