Sunday, January 11, 2009

Impatient

I suck at sticking to my new year resolutions. I'm fucking up the most important one, being happy and focusing on myself. It's hard for me to control the way I feel. In that moment I'll probably say stupid things and do stupid shit that'll fuck me over in the long run. Shit that doesn't mean anything to me, stuff I don't even mean. Of course that's me not looking at the big picture. It's not until I realize all of this when I take a breath and calm down to look at the whole situation from afar. All of this will blow over in no time. I just have to be patient (which I am terrible at). I'm too anxious, when it comes then I'll be fine and you can worry about yourself.

A small part of me can't wait for the spring semester to start because whenever I feel like how I'm feeling now, I like to drown myself in work, in this case schoolwork. I aim for the other part of me who will feel that small wince of satisfaction when I do well on a test or study. Jeez I'm a nerd.

I'm going on a tahoe trip with my friends on the 13th, I can't wait to see the snow.

P.S. Today was a weird day & pictures from yesterday :]

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cousin, cousin. Too much on the mind! Once school starts, you'll be flooded with other things to occupy that head of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NY resolutions are overrated, I gave up on that ish years ago. Just do what's in front of you. Remember, will power.

    ReplyDelete